Some things that you should know
As all of our tours are individually planned, the prices are variable to suit whatever price range you would like. The cost of the tour emerges once we have out together an itinerary for your approval. At this point we can vary it accordingly, if it is not to your liking.
Before we proceed with any tour we always like to make you aware of the booking conditions, so that if you have any queries regarding our booking, payment or cancellation policies, you can raise them before you book.
We accept payment by:
- credit card
- International Money Order
- Direct Transfer (BACCS)
We would like to assure our customers that sensitive financial information, such as credit/debit card details, is not retained or stored by us in either hard form or in any electronic storage system.
Below you will find a copy of our Booking Conditions, which should tell you everything that you need to know. If it doesn’t call us or drop us a line.
Homemade Holidays Booking Conditions
- The holiday is booked and the dates allocated upon receipt of your deposit of 15% of the total invoiced cost. (20% deposit is required if there is a self-catering element to the itinerary).
- The deposit is not refundable.
- The balance of the invoiced amount must be received at least 60 days before the start of the holiday. Delay may result in loss of accommodations and subsequent changes in itineraries.
- All prices quoted are on a bed and breakfast basis unless otherwise stated.
- Ticket prices for entertainments, (stage show, sports events etc) are included or excluded at the planning stage of the holiday, according to the customers expressed request.
- We advise you to take out the relevant holiday insurance cover for cancellations etc. as we are unable to refund any payments if you cancel within a period less than 30 days from the start of the holiday.
- In the unlikely event of us cancelling the holiday a full refund of all payments will be made.
- We cannot be held responsible for elements beyond our control.
- All itineraries remain the property of Homemade Holidays and cannot be resold, loaned or copied without our expressed permission.
- For the health and comfort of everyone, no smoking please except in publicly designated areas.
- Payment and receipt of deposit implies acceptance of the above booking conditions.
- We ask that all information which is relevant to the planning and implementation of itineraries is made known to us during the planning stages. We cannot be held responsible for alterations in itineraries and costs, due to any fundamental information (mobility, diet etc) of which we are not made aware during planning.
31 Glastonbury Drive, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 9HR. England
Tel/Fax. U.K. 01606 835448. International. 00 44 1606 835448.